WTE offer a range of specialist engineering services tailored specifically to the wind sector including:
- Extraction of broken or damaged bolts in blade/bearing or other interfaces.
- Repair and/or retapping of damaged interfaces.
- Welding repairs up-tower.
WTE core competency across multiple brands
We have an excellent track record including:
- Drivetrain and Gearbox (including seized gearboxes) exchange .
- Main bearings, Yaw bearings and Blades and blade bearings.
- Dismantling damaged blades and fire damaged turbines.
- Transport & disposal of damaged components.
This service includes:
- Detailed site assessment and report.
- Comprehensive EHS plan to support & guide planned works.
- Highly experienced crew including slinger/signallers and mechanical technicians.
- Crane supervision.
- Cranes under Contract Lift terms.
- Plant operators, Telehandler, MEWP, Mobile Welfare unit and Bespoke lifting gear for complex lifting operations.