WTE Wind Services Ireland
Owned and managed by three industry professionals, each with more than twenty years’ experience, Wind Turbine Engineering is an award-winning contractor in the European wind industry.
Founded in 2009, WTE Ireland Ltd has grown steadily to become a bespoke provider of crane, mechanical and engineering services for all aspects of turbine maintenance, repair and retrofit.
We currently operate in Ireland, the U.K., Sweden, Norway, Finland, Greece, Turkey and South Africa. Well-known sites that we have worked on in Ireland include Galway Windfarm, Kilgarvan, Whitelee, Kings Mountain and Arigna.
Our success is based entirely on our front-line staff; working from our HQ 60km from Dublin, our multi-disciplinary teams are experienced with a broad range of turbine brands and offer a high quality, efficient service.
We are hiring – Accounts Administrator and Project Support
The role has the following requirements.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar finance role.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous use of Sage Line 50.
We estimate that workload will be split 50/50 between accounts-based activities and project support. This will be a full-time role based at our Irish HQ in Rathangan, Co. Kildare.
WTE Ireland Ltd – an overview
Wind Turbine Engineering Ltd is recognised as offering simple, fully managed and efficient engineering solutions for the wind sector.
Our success is predicated on the quality of the service we provide; hence, our business model is heavily reliant on the competency of our field staff and we put our people first.
WTE Ireland’s core service is centred on main component exchanges.
- Gearbox exchange.
- Main bearings.
- Blade bearings.
- Yaw bearings.
- Disassembling damaged turbines and/or components.
WTE Ireland provides a comprehensive service including.
- Detailed site survey and report.
- Extensive EHS file to plan and execute the works.
- Highly experienced, multi-disciplinary crew with competencies in cranage and mechanical interfaces.
- Cranes under contract lift terms.
- Associated plant e.g. telescopic forklifts, MEWP, mobile welfare unit and lighting towers
- Tooling e.g. hydraulic and impact tooling.
WTE Ireland’s satisfied customers include.
Climate Change Action Plan
The plan identifies how Ireland can address climate change & achieve its 2030 targets for carbon emissions & documents how we as businesses & consumers alike can build a sustainable, more resilient future together.
Wind Turbine Engineering as provider of Mechanical, Electrical, Tooling & Hydraulic services for the Wind Turbine Industry is fully committed to working with all stakeholders & businesses in the Wind sector to ensure the actions are delivered.